Join the LAMA Listserv!
LAMA Listserv Terms of Participation
The principal audience for the list is archivists, special collections librarians, archival educators, and students enrolled in graduate archival education courses and programs. The list is open to all individuals with an interest in the archives profession, archival practice, and the preservation and promotion of archival materials.
The purpose of the list is to foster discussion of archives and archives issues, including all aspects of the theory and practice of the archives profession. Please refrain from off topic discussions. LAMA reserves the right to block or permanently remove participants if off-topic or abusive messages threaten to disrupt the functioning of the list.
The following email addresses are used for the specified purposes:
• To send an email to the list: LAMA-L@LISTSERV.LSU.EDU
• To unsubscribe from the list: LAMA-L-signoff-request@LISTSERV.LSU.EDU
The following URLs may also be useful:
• The list home page: https://listserv.lsu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=LAMA-L
• The list subscription page: https://listserv.lsu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LAMA-L
Subscribing to the LAMA listserv:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Leave the subject line blank
3. In the body of the message, type SUB LAMA-L [your first name and last name]. For example: SUB LAMA-L John Smith
4. The message cannot contain any other information, or formatting, or signature
Unsubscribing to the LAMA listserv: The instructions are exactly the same, except replace SUB with UNSUB in the message